Easy and quick to make to keep you warm this time of year.
- Dried quick egg noodles half cup.
- Handful cooked shredded chicken.
- Half handful of Onion finely chopped.
- Garlic clove minced.
- Ground black pepper to taste.
- Sea salt to taste
- Tea spoon dried parsley
- Tea spoon dried sage
- Half teaspoon basil
- Half teaspoon dried thyme
- Couple tablespoons olive oil.
- Half teaspoon paprika
- Half teaspoon ground ginger
- Vegetable stock cube
- Pint boiling water
- Handful of thinly sliced white cabbage
Place the chicken into a hot pan with the oil and cook for 10 minutes stir so not to burn, add the onion and garlic cook for a further 5 minutes continuing to stir.
Add all herbs in with the chicken and stir .
Dissolve the stock cube in the boiled water, then Pour the water into the pan.
Add noodles simmer for 5 minutes stir then simmer further 5 mins then serve.
Add more salt or pepper to taste.