- Sliced beef ( 200g )
- Fresh Onion roughly chopped ( ½ medium size)
- Fresh Garlic minced ( 1 )
- Small pack of Black bean sauce. ( ready pack 120g )
- Fresh Ginger minced. ( Thumb nail size )
- Small amount chilli flakes ( ½tspn )
- Potatoes ( 5 or 6 medium size )
- Mixed vegetables ( Good handful of frozen mixed veg. + Fresh cut cabbage ).
- Sprinkle of dried ground garlic, dried parsley, couple knobs of butter, little milk ( approx. 50ml ), salt, pepper.
Peel and boil the potatoes, till soft ( use a fork to test )
(1*) Add together the dried garlic, parsley, butter, milk, salt and pepper.
Drain the potatoes into a glass bowl and add the above ingredients (1*). Mash until the potatoes are nice and light with ingredients mixed together well.
Gently fry the sliced beef for a few minutes, add the ginger, garlic, chilli flakes and onion cook for a couple of minutes while giving a little stir. Add in the Black bean sauce, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
Boil the vegetables for 5 to 10 minutes then drain and serve.
Serve up the beef and mash.
( The black bean sauce already has garlic and ginger incorporated in, but I like to add a little more).