Make your own Curry Powder, its more satisfying.
Make your own curry powder.
Why purchase it when you can make your own powder to your own taste.
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 dessertspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
Take your pestle & mortar and grind the mustard seeds, then put all the ingredient’s together and mix.
Once mixed then place into a clean and dry airtight container.
What I tend to do is, save the empty pots from other dried herbs already used up. Then re-use that pot for my curry powder. Am all for recycling, why not.
Your own Curry Powder.
For another recipe search from the main page. CLICK HERE.