If your looking for a quick and easy meal or trying to get the children to eat the vegetables try this.
List of ingredients
- Tin of Meatballs in gravy.
- Quick easy 4 minute egg noodles.
- Handful of frozen Vegetables, I used Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots.
- Handful of fresh spinach.
- Fresh red and white cabbage chopped.
- 1/4 cup of hot water ( boiled from kettle ).
All you will need is a medium size pan and a wooden spoon to stir also a bowl to eat from.
Put the meatballs with the sauce in the pan along with the cabbage and frozen vegetables then cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
After 5 minutes put the egg noodles and spinach in the pan along with the 1/4 cup of hot water and allow to cook for a further 5 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste and serve .