- Coat the prawns with the paprika and leave to one side.
- Melt the butter in a hot pan
- Add the carrots, pepper and mushrooms to the pan, stirring to cover this with the butter while its frying.
- After a couple of minutes add the garlic and onion and continue to fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Now place the prawns into the pan, continuing to turn and fry.
- After 5/6 minutes the prawns will turn to a pink colour.
- Add in salt and pepper to your own taste.
- Then garnish your prawn and jacket with a little parsley.
An easy quick lunch for one, when time is short.
Please watch the video below for Prawn on Jacket.
Try links below.
Link for gorgeous seeded cupcakes within this site. CLICKHERE.
The top 5 health benefits of prawns according to BBC Good Food UK. Click HERE
Below an item you will love to have when dealing with shrimp.