Meal under a pound
For a cheap meal under a pound.
Seems basic but thats what im about.♥
Items purchased are from a well known supermarket ASDA, but there are others out there and most prices will be similar, as the large supermarkets are always competing.
If your on a tight budget try to plan your meals in advance. Looking at the prices and quantity you can purchase. Try to separate into days, working out to get a descent portion on each day also trying to reduce waste to increase your value for money.
- Easy example Ham, egg and chips.
- Pack of sliced ham ( £1.50 ) split into 3 meals. 50p per meal.
- 6 pack of eggs ( .90p ) , 2 eggs per meal = 3 meals at 30p per meal.
- 1 kg frozen chips ( £1.00 ) can make 6 portions at 16p per portion.
- So for just £3.40 you have 3 days of meals at 96p each, with 3 portions of chips (fries) to use for your next meals.
When going out to your local pub or restaurant you could pay between £6 and £10 per meal. So why not try to just cook at home and save up to £9 per meal.
Meal under a pound.
Just a suggestion for a Meal under a pound.
Click on this link to help save too https://jamesbasic.kitchen/2019/10/01/try-saving/
Or search from the main page for more. CLICK HERE.