You’ll find these chocolate cupcakes a real treat for the kids who will love them, I think you will too.
Easy steps to follow.
- ¼ cup sour cream room temperature (60g).
- ½ cup buttermilk room temperature (120ml).
- 2 medium eggs.
- 1 cup chocolate chips.
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil (80ml).
- ¼ cup warm coffee (60ml).
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract (10ml).
- 1 ½ cups all purpose flour (180g).
- 1 cup granulated sugar (200g).
- ¼ cup sifted cocoa powder (20g).
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (6g).
- ½ teaspoon sea salt (2.5g).
Method for your Chocolate Cupcakes.
Preheat the oven to 180c. Place the cake cases into the baking pan ready to fill.
Firstly crack the eggs into a bowl add the sugar and mix well.
Add the oil, coffee, Vanilla, sour cream and Buttermilk to the egg and sugar. Mix well and combine the ingredients.
Add all the dry ingredients to the wet slowly while mixing all together.
When all the ingredients have be mixed together well, take the mixture and half fill the cup cake cases so when they rise while baking, they won’t over spill.
Place into the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180c or until a tooth pick comes out clean.
Also try the Vanilla cupcakes on another page on the link below.
Or search for more from the main page, recipes, money saving ideas and more. CLICK HERE.