Egypt and Peru.
These two countries would be a once in a lifetime strip. I can only dream at the moment of going there. I’ve wanted to go my whole life but unfortunately now due to health problems I am sure it’ll never happen.
Any foods from Egypt or Peru you think I would like to try, mail me or message on Facebook
Links at the bottom of the page for a little about Peru and Egypt.
Below are some links you may be interested in.↓
According to BBC Good Food here are 10 foods you must try while in Peru, link →. Click here .
- Ceviche (Fish dish).
- Lomo Saltado (Meat dish).
- Suspiro a la Limena (Dessert).
- Tiradito (Fish/seafood dish)
- Anticuchos de Corazon (Beef heart).
- Conchitas a la Parmesana (seafood dish).
- Jalea de Mariscos (seafood dish).
- Tacu Tacu (Peruvian rice and bean dish).
- Aji de Gallina (chicken and chilli).
- Chupe de Camarones (Prawn/shrimp chowder).
According to the Lonely Planet the best things to eat and drink in Egypt → Click here.
Here is a link From Wikipedia, the free encyclopaedia about Peru HERE
Another link for Egypt from Wikipedia HERE.
Internal link to main page. HERE