Spicy rice n chicken.
For an easy and filling comfort dish with a little spice, spicy rice n chicken.
Here’s the ingredient’s your going to need.
- 1 tbsp. Corn flour.
- 1 Chicken breast.
- 1 Handful of mixed frozen veg.
- ¼ Onion.
- ½ tsp. Cumin.
- ½ tsp. Turmeric.
- ½ tsp. Cyan pepper.
- ½ tsp. Smoked paprika.
- ½ tsp. Ground ginger.
- ½ tsp. Coriander.
- 1 tsp. Chilli flakes.
- 1 tsp. Sea salt.
- ¼ tsp. Ground black pepper.
- 1 Cup long grain rice.
- ½ Cup hot water.
- ¼ Handful of fresh chopped parsley.
Easy follow, step by step for Spicy rice n chicken
- Mince the garlic clove, finely chop the onion.
- Chicken breast cut into 1cm small pieces.
- Boil up the rice and cook for 10 minutes so not quite cooked. Then drain put to one side.
- Get a bowl and add the cumin, turmeric, cyan pepper, paprika, ground ginger, chilli flakes, sea salt, ground black pepper then add ½ cup of hot water then stir.
- In a hot pan with a little olive oil, fry the chicken till cooked approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, onion and frozen vegetables cook for 5 minutes stirring.
- Add the rice and stir altogether.
- Add the mixed water with the spices, cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Mix the corn flour with a little cold water (1 tbsp) and then add this to the pan, stirring so all ingredients are mixed well and sauce has thickened around 5 minutes. Simmer for 5 more minutes then stir and serve.
- Serve in a bowl put the chopped parsley over the top.
Click on the following link to some tatsy drumstick https://jamesbasic.kitchen/2018/08/08/marinated-chicken-drumsticks/
Or Search the site for money saving tips CLICK.