I hope you enjoy this tasty beef in black bean sauce and veg.
Check out the link to another great recipe toward the bottom of the page.
Beef in Black Bean sauce and Veg.
- Sliced beef ( 200g )
- Fresh Onion roughly chopped ( ½ medium size)
- Fresh Garlic minced ( 1 )
- Small pack of Black bean sauce. ( ready pack 120g )
- Fresh Ginger minced. ( Thumb nail size )
- Small amount chilli flakes ( ½tspn )
- Potatoes ( 5 or 6 medium size )
- Mixed vegetables ( Good handful of frozen mixed veg. + Fresh cut cabbage ).
- Sprinkle of dried ground garlic, dried parsley, couple knobs of butter, little milk ( approx. 50ml ), salt, pepper.
Method for your Beef in Black Bean sauce
Peel and boil the potatoes, till soft (use a fork to test).
Add together the dried garlic, parsley, butter, milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
Drain the potatoes, put into a glass bowl and add the above ingredients. Mash until the potatoes are nice and light, with ingredients mixed together well.
Packet black bean sauce is good.
Gently fry the sliced beef for a few minutes, add the ginger, garlic, chilli flakes and onion cook, for a couple of minutes while giving it a little stir. Add in the Black bean sauce, stir and simmer for 5 minutes.
Boil the vegetables for 5 to 10 minutes then drain and serve.
Serve up the beef in black bean sauce with mash, which is my favourite.
The black bean sauce already has garlic and ginger incorporated in, but I like to add a little more.
Hope you enjoy the beef in black bean sauce, here’s another recipe with risotto and beef just click here.