Gorgeous smelling and tasting Banana seeded cupcake.
Ingredients for your seeded cupcakes
- 150 g. All purpose flour.
- 130 g. Rolled oats.
- ½ cup. Mixed nuts, fruit. (pumpkin, sunflower, raisins).
- ½ cup. Honey/syrup (50/50).
- 1 tsp. Baking soda.
- ½ cup. Vegetable oil.
- ¼ tsp. Table Salt.
- ½ cup. Whole milk.
- 2 Large eggs.
- 1½ cups. Mashed ripe bananas. (The riper the better).
- 1½ tsp. Vanilla essence.
Method for cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and then whisk the eggs just for a couple of minutes to break the egg up.
- Add in the sugar, oil, vanilla and milk then beat together until the ingredients are combined
- Mash the bananas to a pulp, then add into the above mixture and beat again until all combined which is important.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Then mix this dry ingredients into the wet mix (4) until all combined using either electric whisk, hand whisk or wooden spoon. Lastly add in the mixed nuts to the mixture and mix well.
- Now line your cupcake baking tray with the baking cups.
- Scoop the mixture into the cups using a small spoon so they are ¾ full.
- Place the filled baking tray into your pre heated oven on the middle shelf for 20-25 minutes. Once baked insert a wooden toothpick into the middle of a cupcake, then take it out. If the stick is clean cups cakes are ready, if not place back in the oven for a further 5 minutes.
- Finally turn out on a cooling wire rack to allow to cool for a few minutes.
Try some lovely Vanilla cupcakes on another page. Click here
6 Super Healthy Seeds You Should Eat. Please click below.
2 thoughts on “Seeded cupcakes”